JMR Surveying Group, LLC
JMR represents value-added surveying, we’re committed to bringing the latest technology in surveying to your project. We are a group of Central Florida surveyors who specialize in highly-technical and advanced surveying practices and applications. Since 1999, we’ve found our niche in technologies like:
At JMR, we've specialized and trained in specialty-construction surveying. This has taken us across Central Florida, the United States, and the globe. In February of 2006, we performed a 3D laser scanning project at Universal Studios Japan in Osaka, Japan. And, in August of 2007, we completed a 3D laser scanning project for a ship yard dock and facility at the San Juan Port Authority in Puerto Rico. These are just a few of the theme parks and special-purpose scanning and construction-layout projects the JMR team has completed over the last few years.
We take pride in our survey background and look forward to developing a lasting and successful relationship with your company and affiliates.
Thank you again for the privilege to be considered a part of your valued project. We look forward to working with you and are available to answer all of your questions.
JMR offers these invaluable services:
Here at JMR, we use only the best industry-standard surveying equipment and software. This provides our clients with the most accurate and detailed data for your design and construction projects.
Our scanning enables you to:
1) Quickly monitor real-time progress on construction sites with volume and surface calculations
2) Safely measure existing conditions when human risk is a factor
3) Quickly and accurately "snapshot" existing conditions for inspection or investigation without revisiting the site
4) Provide a digital record with photo-overlay enhancement to preserve precious landmarks for historical records
5) Provide visualizations of CAD designs over existing sites
Contact us for your next project